Tuesday, September 8, 2015


Cost per day of 7 Supplements and Silica (dissolved mineral) from Dennis’ book

Q 10 200 mg                       $ .24    

PQQ 20 mg                         $ .69

Vitamin D3 1000 IU          $ .03

Taurine 500 mg                 $ .05

Vitamin B 100 complex   $ .12    

(Sustained release)

Vitamin K mk-4                 $ .27

Metal Folate                      $ .11   

Silica Water
Make your own
Dennis' recipe               $ .02

 TOTAL COST

PER DAY                         $ 1.53



  Some people won’t have to take all these supplements so the cost would be lower.  For example, I don’t take Methal Folate as my Homocysteine level is normal. 

When I went to order some of these supplements I looked at my total bill and said YIKES !  However if you break it down to a daily cost, it costs less than a large cup of coffee at Dunkin Donuts $2.79. 

My friend, Gary also said this cost is a 401K plan for your brain !!!!  A beyond great investment. 

2 comments:

  1. I get my silica from Fuji water, which costs $0.62 a day. Fuji water is often available at Starbucks and tastes great. I wonder why Biosil and water does not taste good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biosil has Choline to stabilize the solution, that is what tastes nasty. Dennis has gotten his chemists hat out and is now figuring out a way to make Silica water. The experiments are going well and it will be much cheaper than Fuji water. As soon as he completes his research and experiments I will post the recipe.

    ReplyDelete