Monday, August 31, 2015

What is the most important thing I can do to reduce my aluminum intake ?

I ask my husband this question frequently as making the lifestyle changes, taking the supplements and the dissolved mineral is a lot to undertake especially if you aren't already doing some of the recommendations.  His response is usually I can't say any one thing will reduce your risk of Alzheimer's and Stroke.  Implementing all of them is the best protection.

This morning I asked my question in a slightly different way.  I asked 'would you prioritize the supplements you recommend' ? Well I got an answer to this question :  PQQ and Vitamin D are supplements you should start with if you don't want to begin taking all seven supplements.  PQQ helps with important brain functions and Vitamin D helps your body eliminate aluminum.  That is as much as I know and I just had to interrupt my husband in the middle of his exercising to ask about PQQ.  Read his book to find out why you should take these supplements as he is the chemistry expert, I don't have a background in Chemistry nor did I do well in my High School Chemistry class but I loved my Chemistry teacher, Mr. Drew.  PQQ 20 mg  Vitamin D-3 1000 IU

I then asked what lifestyle change would you do first.  He said eliminate aluminum cookware.  Well that was my first post so I guess I am learning a lot from his book and our discussions. I am proud of myself !!!

Adding Silica (dissolved mineral) to your diet is the next step.  Silica binds with aluminum and your body is then able to excrete the aluminum.  For me taking this supplement helps me deal with the anxiety I have about the aluminum I am ingesting. 

Dennis now has a formula for making silica water (see my post 8/20/2016).  You can also get your silica from Fiji water but this is costly.  Drink 3 to 4 cups of silica water around meal times.

There is now a video for making silicade.  Make your own silica water









No comments:

Post a Comment