Sunday, August 30, 2015

I just realize something really important I need to say regarding Aluminum.

Some of the information I  have learned in this journey is so frightening.  Aluminum is very scary as it accumulates in your brain and we don't excrete all of it even if we have silica in our diet.  (Silica binds with aluminum and then the aluminum can be excreted)  This is why older people have more problems with memory - we have had many more years to accumulate aluminum.  So when you take action to lower aluminum in your diet you have to think about eliminating even the smallest quantities.  Start with things you use on a daily basis or a regular basis. 

Another thing I find frightening is how much aluminum we are exposed to.  Each day I learn of new sources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment