Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hello everyone, it has been several months since I have posted.  Writing a book is a long journey !!!! My husband finished editing the book in June.  The process of getting it published on Amazon in kindle form and print has started !!!!  I am beyond excited !!!!  The book jacket looks great !!!  I helped design it.

Currently my husband has been testing tap water and bottled water to determine the level of aluminum and silica.  He has improved his testing method and is very satisfied.  Today after analyzing his 'silicade' he found the silica content to be lower than Fiji water.  He has now developed a recipe/method for making water which has the same level of Silica as Fiji water.  I will publish this recipe next week.

He will be giving his first talk next week to a group in Boston.  I will do a post about the talk and the audience's response to the lecture.  I have been waiting a long time to see this important information shared with a lot of people.  I am looking forward to the next step in this journey !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment